It 'immersed in nature, surrounded by a garden, in a walkable pedestrian and bicycle path that allows the observation of flora and fauna in their natural habitat.
Has at its disposal a modern marina, which because of its location exposed to wind and currents has become the reference center for kite surfing and windsurfing: this is the home association of fans of these water sports and provides equipment, updates, weather information and organizes events.
The Lido Flywheel is a seaside resort in the province of Ferrara, and is the northernmost of the seven Lidos of Comacchio, the one closest to the Po delta and therefore more interesting from the point of view of nature.
Along the beach, the Lido Flywheel has a vast pine forest (169 ha) which is part of the state nature reserve named Po Flywheel (DM 13/07/1977, OJ No. 219 of 11.08.1977), the pine forest extending towards the south for 6 km from the town center, the Lake of Nations and the sea to the Bocca del Bianco.
- Lido di Volano
- Lido delle Nazioni
- Lido di Pomposa
- Lido degli Scacchi
- Porto Garibaldi
- Lido degli Estensi
- Lido di spina
Itineraries, excursions, festivals and events
- Cycling, mountain biking: From the sea to the Comacchio lagoons
- The Valli di Comacchio - Po Delta Park
- Excursion by motorboat in the Valli di Comacchio
- Seaside resorts
- Museums and galleries in the province of Ferrara
- Handicrafts and shopping
- Festivals, events, exhibitions, special events
- Typical products
- Birdwatching in the Po Delta Park
- Thermae Oasis - Centro Termale e Benessere