From the harbor, still in great activity, spread the town always busy throughout the year.
The Lido was the first real settlement of the coast and "Port of Magnavacca" took the name of Porto Garibaldi hero after landing in 1849.
There are many folklore events related to fishing, hospitality and sea.
Porto Garibaldi is a hamlet of the town of Comacchio, in the province of Ferrara, which is located on the coast of the Adriatic Sea.
It is an important fishing port and marina, as well as a seaside resort.
The village of Porto Garibaldi was born on the north side of the harbor, and is the oldest settlement of a series of seven resorts, all included within the commune of Comacchio, called Lidos of Comacchio.
The original name of the town was Port Magnavacca, then the town was named after Giuseppe Garibaldi to commemorate the landing in the area of Risorgimento in 1849.
- Lido di Volano
- Lido delle Nazioni
- Lido di Pomposa
- Lido degli Scacchi
- Porto Garibaldi
- Lido degli Estensi
- Lido di spina
Itineraries, excursions, festivals and events
- Cycling, mountain biking: From the sea to the Comacchio lagoons
- The Valli di Comacchio - Po Delta Park
- Excursion by motorboat in the Valli di Comacchio
- Seaside resorts
- Museums and galleries in the province of Ferrara
- Handicrafts and shopping
- Festivals, events, exhibitions, special events
- Typical products
- Birdwatching in the Po Delta Park
- Thermae Oasis - Centro Termale e Benessere